Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's the Weekend!

Dearest Readers,

Friday!  Friday!  Friday!  Yesterday was a Friday.  That day of the week always excites me because the day after it means I can forget, for two days, about the office and all of its pressures and challenges.

Saturdays for me amounts to doing the laundry and tidying up the living space for the first part of the day.  And be lazy and read for the next half of it.  What joy!

Before
While I was doing the cleaning this adorable dog is doing what she does best:
being cute!
After

Currently reading...
I'm half way through "The Swan Thieves".
Book review coming soon.

thinking about a post for the other blog...
Looks like I may be out of ideas for now :(

and a reward or two...
Yakult!
For a healthy digestion ;)


How about you dear reader, how do you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...